Forums

Forum Home > Off-Road Discussions > 1/10 Short Course Nitro

Wannagofast41

I was wondering why I never see tracks offering a 1/10 nitro short course class? I have raced electric all my life and really want to do some nitro offroad racing without having to go with a buggy, number one I love short course and number two I hate buggies. Let me refrase, I do not care for buggy racing. Is anyone interested in starting this class? I also would like to see the rules for all the offroad classes so I can decide which class I would like to compete in if noone is interesed in nitro short course. Thanks and the track looks great can wait to go racing.

July 31, 2014 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shawn Kosier
Site Owner

I have only been racing around this area for a few years and have not seen to many Nitro Short Course Trucks. I saw maybe 3 or 4 once down at Daytona Stricklands and thought they were pretty cool.

--

Shawn Kosier

July 31, 2014 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wannagofast41

I agree Shawn and as we all know short course electric is big and so is nitro buggy. I wish Associated still had the 1/8 nitro SC8 available. I guess there are just not that many people interested. I know back in the day nitro was vert finniky but they are much better know as you can see with the buggies. Oh, well I guess i will stick with electric until more people decide they want to start a class. It just baffles me why everyone else doesn't think these trucks are awesome. Thanks shawn

August 1, 2014 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.